So you have to give a presentation in three weeks. Where do you start? How do you plan? What are the key things to remember as you prepare? How can you refine your message? What do you have to bear in mind on the day? What visual aids work best? How do you deal with nerves? This course is a practical introduction that will help boost your confidence and steady your nerves.
The course covers:
- Preparing and planning your presentation
- Refining your message
- Preparing a strong introduction and conclusion
- Using of visual aids or Powerpoints
- Body language; interaction with audience
- Preparing for feedback
By the end of the course, participants will:
- be able to prepare a successful presentation
- develop skills to be able to plan, prepare for and lead a presentation
- increase their confidence in knowing how to lead an effective presentation
Seminars are held in a location in central London. We will send you details of the venue on confirmation of your booking.
Courses begin at 9.30 a.m. and finish by 5.00 p.m.
Price per delegate is £550 + VAT which covers tuition, course material, a free book by Martin H. Manser; coffee, lunch and tea.
To sign up for this course online, please complete and submit the registration form. For other ways to register and for more information read the registration information. If you would like to run this course in-house in your organization, contact us.