Increase your confidence in writing clearer business reports. Ideal for those who don’t know how to start writing a report and also for those who find their reports unfocused and wordy. Covers the basics of all reports and the different stages in the writing process; drafting the text; revising and improving the text; common errors to avoid.
The course covers:
- Overview of English grammar
- Aims in communication: Basics of all reports and other written communications, for example emails
- The different stages in the writing process
- How to start; structure
- Drafting the text
- Revising and improving the text
- Overview of punctuation
- Common errors to avoid
Each participant will be given a copy of a book by the course leader, Martin Manser.
By the end of the course, participants will:
- know the basics of all reports
- have greater confidence in knowing how to begin writing, drafting and checking a report
- know common mistakes to avoid
Seminars are held in a location in central London. We will send you details of the venue on confirmation of your booking.
Courses begin at 9.30 a.m. and finish by 5.00 p.m.
Price per delegate is £950 + VAT which covers tuition, course material, one free book by Martin H. Manser; coffee, lunch and tea.
To sign up for this course online, please complete and submit the registration form. For other ways to register and for more information read the registration information. If you would like to run this course in-house in your organization, contact us.