1. Bookings and reservations must be made by ten days before the start date of the course.
2. You may provisionally reserve a place on the course by telephone, but that must be confirmed in writing (by email or post) within five working days.
3. All payments to be made by cheque.
4. The fee covers the cost of tuition, course material, free book by Martin H. Manser (two on the two-day course); coffee, lunch and tea.
5. Cancellation must be made in writing (by email or post). If you want to cancel a course you have already registered for: – you may transfer to a later date – you may agree that another named participant may take your place. However, for cancellations within fourteen days of the course, no refunds will be made. For cancellation fifteen days or more before the course, a refund of 50% will be made.
6. Martin H. Manser will do all he can to avoid cancelling a course but in the unlikely event of cancellation his liability will be limited to a refund of the fees paid.
7. Martin H. Manser reserves the right to change the complimentary copy of his book to one of similar value if copies of advertised books are not available.
8. We will do our best to comply with requirements of access or diet which are notified at the time of booking.
9. From time to time we may contact you to give further details of courses. If you do not wish to receive such information, contact us.
10.1 If you want us to tell you what information we hold about you, then contact us and we will provide you with that information. If you want us to delete or modify the information in our records, then please contact us and we will do so.
10.2 We will not pass on information you have given us to any other company or organization.
10.3 Martin H. Manser is registered with the Information Commissioner under the Data Protection Act 1998.
11.1 A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns. A cookie is stored on your device’s hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other websites.
11.2 Information supplied by cookies can help me analyse the profile of visitors to my website.
11.3 Please note that during your visit to my website you may notice some cookies that are not related to me. When you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, Amazon, you may be presented with cookies from these websites. I do not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check such third-party websites for more information about these.
11.5 Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this look at the ‘help’ menu on your browser. Note that switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
12. Contact details
Martin H. Manser
102 Northern Road
Tel +44(0)1296 489197