- I hold the following information: names, email addresses, phone numbers and addresses of business colleagues and participants in courses that I lead. I use this information to contact you about my publications and courses.
- I gain your specific consent to receive emails from me about my publications and courses.
- I do not pass on information you have given me to any other company or organization, except if required to do so by a law-enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where I believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- I keep your information for as long as is necessary for me to fulfil the purposes that I describe in this policy.
- I may transfer your information internationally to undertake business worldwide, for example for courses held outside the United Kingdom and to conduct business with international publishers.
- You can decide at any time not to receive marketing material from me, tell me how you want to receive marketing communications from me, and object to some of the ways in which we use your information.
- I am registered with the Information Commissioner under the Data Protection Act 1998.
- A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns. A cookie is stored on your device’s hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other websites.
- Please note that during your visit to my website you may notice some cookies that are not related to me. When you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, Amazon, you may be presented with cookies from these websites. I do not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check such third-party websites for more information about these.
- Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this look at the ‘help’ menu on your browser. Note that switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
Martin H. Manser (the person responsible for data protection)
48 Fern Hill Road
Tel +44 (0)7855 985017