Increase your confidence in writing English.
The course covers:
- Overview of English grammar and punctuation
- The different stages in the writing process
- Written communications: emails, letters and reports
- Common errors in English, including spelling and usage
This course is intended to help non-specialists, e.g. accountants and engineers, write documents in clear English.
Each participant will be given a copy of a book by the course leader, Martin Manser.
By the end of the course, participants will:
- be more confident in writing English
- be able to write clearer and more effective documents
- be familiar with common problems of English grammar, spelling, punctuation, and usage.
Seminars are held in a location in central London. We will send you details of the venue on confirmation of your booking.
Courses begin at 9.30 a.m. and finish by 5.00 p.m.
Price per delegate is £950 + VAT which covers tuition, course material, two free books by Martin H. Manser; coffee, lunch and tea.
To sign up for this course online, please complete and submit the registration form. For other ways to register and for more information read the registration information. If you would like to run this course in-house in your organization, contact us.